When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good deal gt performer frame?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow. Cool. Even with the spray paint looking paint job? How would you tell true gt performer? Gt logo on back fork and nub behind the seat post?

Actually now that I look at it closely, I'm not so sure its a performer. The drop outs look different, as does the down tube of the frame.
If it is legit though, its worth more then that even in that condition. Not like crazy more, but about double. But getting all the correct part for it will be an expensive venture.

I do see what you mean about the downtube. For 84 through 89 at least the tube does not kick in that far before dropping. I found this on bmx museum re the drop outs '' Taiwan(DS6) 86 models always have 4 holes. Japanese (G5/6) 85/6 models always have three holes. US made 84 models always have three holes. 85-86 US models always have four holes. 87(DS6/7)model Perfomers always have four holes.'' kinda looks like 3 holes in the drop outs but also kina fuzzy in the pic. Thanks for responding to my thread.

Back