When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

good detail chroming wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

robert bell

Wore out three sets of tires already!
got a pat pending schwinn brake hub and some stamped lobdell rims I need chromed. hub ran with a hub polisher probably most it's life and has very shallow stamping left. lobdell's shallow to begin with. anyone know a plater that can handle chroming these and work carefully to preserve stamping? don't want normal polish out everything, lots of copper type plating.

This piece on my 1885 Star had delicate engraving that I wanted saved. It looks better now than before the plating. I'm very happy with the quality of their work.
Sherm's in Sacramento. Very clean shop. Magazine covers on the wall of their work. All pieces photographed on the way in. Ask for Art or Dave.

image.jpeg

Or, if you want to double or triple the price and get it done in a concourse fashion, there is always Cristensen Plating in Vernon, CA. Serious Pebble Beach work. The absolute finest.

Last edited:
Back