When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good ol tricks

-

Rustngrease

Wore out three sets of tires already!
A good ol timer friend of mine shared this with me the other day, im sure a lot of you know this one already , but it works great.
I had these froze solid bearings , 80 years of rust and crust. They were not budging for nothing, so I mixed 50/50 acetone and automatic transmission fluid in a good spay jug, I gave em a little squirt every once and a while for a day and this morning , no kidding I actually got em to move , now there spinning like they were ment to. Anyway , I love to learn new old tricks so please feel free to share any of yours.
Cheers

1211200916a.jpg

1211200916.jpg

1211200913b.jpg

I like liquid wrench with cerflon as it seems to be the best but pb blaster works too. Acetone & atf works because it's an oily thinner which seeps much like the liquid wrench & pb seems to do. Liquid Wrench doesn't evaporate like wd40.

Back