When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good score today

-

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Found this chair by the roadside this morning. It's ALL leather, even the sides... Perfect for seats.
IMG_2264.JPG
The tired saddles I picked up at Memory Lane for a few bucks each...
IMG_2261.JPG
will get re-done....
006.JPG
like this one....
010.JPG

Every time I see a chair that looks like leather, I check it out. If it's leather, into the pick-up it goes, or I cut out the large pieces with my razor knife I keep handy in the truck.
By the way....did anyone see the red leather couch by the fire pit at Memory Lane that was going to get burned Friday night? It's leather was cut off........ ;) Yeah , that was me....

Found this chair by the roadside this morning. It's ALL leather, even the sides... Perfect for seats.View attachment 804200 The tired saddles I picked up at Memory Lane for a few bucks each...View attachment 804203will get re-done.... View attachment 804201 like this one.... View attachment 804204
Every time I see a chair that looks like leather, I check it out. If it's leather, into the pick-up it goes, or I cut out the large pieces with my razor knife I keep handy in the truck.
By the way....did anyone see the red leather couch by the fire pit at Memory Lane that was going to get burned Friday night? It's leather was cut off........ ;) Yeah , that was me....

Awesome idea, i will ne doing this in the near future, its scrap pick up in the counties i work in and i drive around daily for work, so I just put a razor knife in my work truck, thank you sir!

Found this chair by the roadside this morning. It's ALL leather, even the sides... Perfect for seats.View attachment 804200 The tired saddles I picked up at Memory Lane for a few bucks each...View attachment 804203will get re-done.... View attachment 804201 like this one.... View attachment 804204
ha ha so that was you , I was looking for seats to ,now I no were they went ,ha ha . from bicycle larry

DSCF6612.JPG

Back