When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Goodyear All Weather NYLON UNmatched number set of original 26 x 2.125 vintage balloon w/w tires. used excellent $125.00

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here for your consideration is an excellent used unmatched number pair of Goodyear All Weather Nylon bicycle tires. These tires are an excellent set that have equal patina and condition. They would make a decent set for light riding ( always a gamble on old rubber/no warranty) or perfect for display. One tire has some damage on the outer tread about 4 inches past the NYLON logo. This appears to have been done by a case/box cutter, perhaps when they were unpacked by an excited ( bonehead?) buyer at some time. ( wasn't me, I assure you, I use a bread knife "gingerly" if use a knife at all when I unpack tires!!)

I have re-inforced the inside red cord with a flexible Goop ( even though the cut was not through to that)as well as some on the outside damaged area. I had them fully inflated and rode them without any sign of a problem. They are a good set of tires in my opinion, but if you are concerned about this blemish, please don't buy them. I have used the same repair method on other tires over the years with damage, and always good results.

If squeezed hard along the whitewall/black area sidewall seam, you can see a bit of weakness, will crack slightly, BUT overall, these are a very supple fresh ( for their age) pair of quality Goodyear post war tires. I have been buying, enjoying, sometimes selling vintage American made bicycle tires over 35 years and would be considered quite knowledgeable. Not an expert, because that implies greatness. I'm not great, just ok..ha!!

These will be shipped in a box, not folded. I have shipped dozens of original made in U.S.A. tires over 35 years in the hobby and have never had a complaint. My reputation "nsuser" on Ebay since 2002 is 1062 Pos Feedback. I have dealt with Cabe members extensively ( buy/sell) all positive as well. I accept/prefer PAYPAL F/F, but will consider other options. Yes, I live in Canada. The price will include shipping in the CONUS/Canada only. Canada Post is expensive. $125.00 shipped

P1010084 (1).JPG

P1010085 (1).JPG

P1010086 (1).JPG

P1010087.JPG

P1010088 (1).JPG

P1010089.JPG

P1010091.JPG

P1010092.JPG

P1010093.JPG

Last edited:
Bump..... REDUCED IN PRICE.. $125.00 shipped to Canada or CONUS

Last edited: