When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Goodyear G-3 Airwheel original matched number set 26 x 2.125 vintage balloon w/w tires. used FAIR condition $95.00 shipped CONUS or Canada

-
Price
$95.00 shipped CONUS or Canada

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is a decent set of Goodyear G-3 Airwheel All Weather matched # bicycle tires that are uncleaned, have lots of CRUST and Patina but would look excellent on an original bicycle of similar vintage and condition. There is cracking throughout the tires and sidewalls BUT the integrity of the tires are still there. That said, although they were rideable ( for how long, NOT long in my humble opinion) and looked good before I removed them off a Murray Fleetline, these tires should only be used as display. I don't see any punctures, they have clean cords/beads in and out.

I have chosen to run John's repro chain links on the Murray as they are higher pressure/more rideable, especially with my 61 year old legs! Ha!! I have ridden original Goodyears over the years at recommended pressure, and its a bit more of a workout ( not as much as Allstates!!). These will be shipped in a box, not folded. I have shipped dozens of original made in U.S.A. tires over 35 years in the hobby and have never had a complaint. My reputation "nsuser" on Ebay since 2002 is 1042 Pos Feedback. I have dealt with Cabe members extensively ( buy/sell) all positive as well. I accept/prefer PAYPAL F/F, but will consider other options. Yes, I live in Canada. The price will include shipping in the CONUS/Canada only.

I also have listed on the CABE a VERY nice used sets of 26 x 2.125 w/w of Goodyear Nylons ( non matched numbers) Canada Post is expensive. PM if interested please.

P1010064 (2).JPG

P1010065 (2).JPG

P1010066 (1).JPG

P1010067 (1).JPG

P1010068 (2).JPG

P1010069 (2).JPG

P1010070 (1).JPG

Last edited:
BUMP...Offers......Just so you know, it will cost me about $55.00 to ship.

I've used Bike Flights for buying ( delivered to here/bicycles) but have not used them to ship out. Shipping from Canada is crazy expensive. I've found that wheels/tires from the U.S. to Canada is pricey too. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Bike Flights/( basically Fed Ex) may be a few $$ cheaper, but I doubt much. These are great old tires/mainly display, I'll probably end up keeping them. I find I didn't ride as much ( 13 bikes...ha!!) this year, so may keep a few inside more on display from now on. Cheers! Bob

Back