When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodyear Highway Patrol by Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Goodyear Hi-Way Patrol by Columbia

00Y0Y_62s4yx9glQ9_600x450.jpg
Seen this bike at a local antique store today with a $100 price tag. Tires are shot, non original seat and pretty crusty.
20140428_133354.jpg
20140428_133347.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, I didn't know they made the Hiway Patrol in a middleweight, I see they carried the frame painted "feathers" over, neat.
I have one but it's a ballooner, it's one of my favorites.

Great job cleaning it up
:)

Darcie

Interesting, I didn't know they made the Hiway Patrol in a middleweight, I see they carried the frame painted "feathers" over, neat.
I have one but it's a ballooner, it's one of my favorites.

Great job cleaning it up
:)

Darcie

Thanks Darcie. I need to thank jrpromo and mrcolumbia for all the help on this one. We figured this bike to be a '59. Catalog does not show Goodyear bikes, but they are basically the Standard Torpedo which do not have the "feathers".(?) Still have yet to see a Skyhawk chainguard like this one. And since it had a rack and chrome fenders, it probably had a tank at one time which I am hunting for. Prefer the ballooners but thought this was kinda neat.

Scored this one yesterday! It’s had a few sub-par replacement parts, like tires and pedals (and at least one wheel), but the tank bell is functional and the chain oiler is still behind the chain guard. The straight bar and tank combo carry a fairly masculine attitude...
5C4B5301-54E3-424F-A979-B8CA227F4DA4.jpeg

Back