When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodyear Highway Patrol Special

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

YoBike

On Training Wheels
E3B72A4C-5F72-4063-A0BB-0384B8EC88AD.jpeg
15A2C71C-5666-496D-B48A-796D7CB4364D.jpeg
8A9A3B9C-FC83-47F5-BDA7-1584829378CB.jpeg
DCC9A774-8D49-4060-8B6F-9B65B2BAB902.jpeg
I have a Goodyear Highway Patrol Special #D104355 It looks like it’s from 1939. The tires, axel and pedals are newer. Can anyone tell me more about this bike? I haven’t seen one with tassels in my search.

Tassels would have been added by the owner. The year is 1958, not 1939. The "D" like many letters were used over again 19 years later. Made by Westfield Mfg/Columbia for Gooyear tire and rubber to be sold in their service stores. It's a girls model and has a "Bermuda Bell" which need no batteries. The seat does not appear to be original.

Tassels would have been added by the owner. The year is 1958, not 1939. The "D" like many letters were used over again 19 years later. Made by Westfield Mfg/Columbia for Gooyear tire and rubber to be sold in their service stores. It's a girls model and has a "Bermuda Bell" which need no batteries. The seat does not appear to be original.

Thank you! This is good to know.

Unfortunately it does not have a lot of collectors appeal. As stated above, 60's middleweight and a girls model. Less than $100 in any venue.

Back