When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"GOOSSENS SPECIAL" Track bike - coming soon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

corbettclassics

I live for the CABE
Coming soon - "Goossens Special" ( most likely being restored in original colors )

Cutouts in red - top tube and down tube in spears with red lining. Seat tube has red lining as well. Chain stay also in red spear lining.

Used the wheels from my other Goossens to take this photo as the wheel set not built yet.

IMG_4506.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Look forward to seeing and hearing more. Congratulations.
Thanks Ron.

I've been having a hard time deciding what to do with this one. I do want to go back to original but ...... I tweaked the photo so not to be able to see the original details on it.

Basically it's all black, front end in gold with the spears in gold going back about 8 inches. Spears are outlined in red and also red spear lines on the chain stays but only lines ( no gold )

Inside the front head tube cutouts are in a deep red so in the end it would look pretty amazing. I prefer the solid colors like my other one though.

All decals are made and ready to go so I just need to decide on the color if I change it.

Basically its nearly identical to this original GOOSSENS in white with red spears - just think different colors ->

1.jpg

That’s just awesome. Love the white one too. Have fun decide if what to do with the black one!

I’m just fascinated by Goossens and have been a little frustrated not to be able to find out a whole lot about him. Even searched around quite a bit for him on ancestry.com without coming up with much.

Obviously have numerous clippings of his 6-day race results but not much more than that. Always excited to see another of his bikes and thrilled to have one in my collection. Thanks again.

-----

ran across some additional images of the white example posted above -

1650837919431.png

1650837997902.png

1650838069644.png

1650838129714.png

1650838178512.png

1650838240009.png

1650838331227.png

1650838362303.png

1650838403853.png

1650838435282.png

1650838463767.png

the Goossens shop was directly across the street from Oscar's

-----

Yes I have all those photos as well. Great looking bike for a garage sale score if I remember correctly.

I do have photos of some other Goossens and been tracking them down.

Back