When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Gorgeous Original Condition Ladies 1899 Shelby Ideal 28" Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'am starting to thin down the collection just ever so slightly. So today is my first day selling on the Cabe yet I've been a hard core bike guy for way over 35 years. One thing I ask is that if it isn't posted, it isn't for sale. I have quite a few examples that a bulldozer couldn't get from me....At least I don't think so. But I think a lot of you might enjoy what I'am putting up there. So today I'am selling a killer museum quality original of a womans 1899 Shelby Ideal. As a matter of fact it has already been in a few museums in it's incredible state. It spent quite a while in Carl B's museum in New York and before that I assume it came from noted Shelby wrangler Kim H. My experience in this world if something is a factory blem, it doesn't get used and in this case it was well preserved. That is if the object didn't get thrown out or sold at a heavy reduction. So at the base of the seat tube you can see where the frame has a beautiful very long ago break. I never wanted to fix it because that would mess up her good looks. This is not a bike to be ridden in my book. It has the original tires, can't remember if they inflate or not but they are softish. The wheels are incredible in there orange orig. finish along with manufactures stamp. I didn't measure the seat but quite certain "it's a boyS". It's definitely longer than a ladies. It has a slight separation at the rear which I've shown. The color is an amazing burgundy with orange pin strips and they are everywhere like a bad case of poison ivy. The nickel is pretty nice and the pedals are great matching ones. I like to ship Fed Ex Ground. So shipping will be $140. and the cost of this beautiful super hard to find bike is $1600. If anybody wants to throw an offer out to me I may consider it. But please remember the bike parts out for over $1000. Yes it is a mens seat. plus the shipping. I can do pay Pal f and f or POstal MO. Just send a pm and I'll give you my email. Keep an eye out for more great bikes.

DSC08133.JPG

DSC08134.JPG

DSC08135.JPG

DSC08136.JPG

DSC08137.JPG

DSC08138.JPG

DSC08139.JPG

DSC08140.JPG

DSC08141.JPG

DSC08142.JPG

DSC08143.JPG

DSC08144.JPG