When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a new used Toy today

-

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Made a deal on another old Tall Frame Cycle-Truck that arrived today. First question from wife was "Which one is that?" Got a Roadmaster CT late last week, a Black '67 Panther early this week, and this one came today. It is on a stand behind me here in the Florida Room in a partial state of reassembly, and I am digging for some pieces out of the shop, and from the parts stashes in various locations in sheds, as well as rooms in the house. It is not perfect but has a lot of promise and with a few odds and ends added will make a nice addition to the local group. I also found a basket bracket from JAF/CO for the Roadmaster, and got a basket for it as well, Nice old patina piece from one of the newsgroups... Not an OG Roadmaster one though. Opted for something a little lighter. I think I have found a front fender for it too. (and maybe one for the second one also) One step at a time... Have a little roadtrip set for 4/22 to No. Georgia to pick up the relocated California retiree Yellow CT that Pete D (onecatahula) brought across for me on his last trip. Can't wait to get that one in hand!!
REC

Fun week. Yet unrelated to your bikes. Why would anybody go all the way down to Florida and bring back a room? :D

Last edited:
Back