When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a question for the bike Gods... who manufactured the Packard bicycles???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found a mens Packard bicycle red and cream. It is skiptooth, with a drop kick stand and rear chain ajusters. I dont have a pics off the bike just yet but im intrested in finding out who made Packard bicycles. Any help would be great and as soon as i can i will post pics of the bike i found.:confused: Here is a pics the owner send to me form his cell not the best but here its is guys!!

0202131002.jpg

Last edited:
In my experience, some automotive nameplates were not limited to only 1 bike manufacturer(?)...

With that caveat, all the Packard badged bikes I can recall were Colson built.

Great thanxs for the info. I know as a fact back in the days big companies just threw there badges on all different bicycle. So i guess im going to need to get a pic of the bicycle an throw it up here to see what kind of bike this is. I searched around the internet for a while and only seen very little pick of packard bicycles pictures.

If it helps any bit the wheels are painted red with white pin striping. But i dont remember what the badge looked like.

Just so you know, my bike has the incorrect rims,fenders & light in that pic. I have since installed the correct parts, including triple-drop wheels and Delta Hornlite.

Oh ok fordsmike thanxs for the info on your bike. I will get pics up asap. I only looked at it real quick but it was all original.

Last edited:
Back