When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grandpas schwinn

-

JakeBryan

On Training Wheels
So found these in a box in my grandpas house (avid bike collector) after he passed. Had the local bike shop put em together. Was wondering if anyone could give me any info on them/tell me how much they are worth. It’s a his and hers, obviously 😃. Thanks for the help.

IMG_9853.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9857.jpeg

IMG_9856.jpeg

IMG_9855.jpeg

IMG_9858.jpeg

Anniversary Schwinn Phantom....95' product... prices all over the place! I've bought these bikes for 500 dollars
and seen them bring triple that or more.
Dark red B6 with Monark saddle, nice survivor...prices vary on these, common color is the dark red...
I've bought them in similar shape for 700 and even considerably more based on condition
Western flyer is reproduction "Retro" fever bike ...came out when the balloon bike craze hit hard..
300 range maybe slightly more.

Darn. I was out and about today picking up a couple Phantoms I found. One was in Laporte, so I went right past Portage. Woulda liked to check out that B6 while I was in the neighborhood.

That B6 looks pretty nice (minus the saddle).. Possibly a real nice bike!

Back