When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graphic Help, Murray Thunder Rod Or Ez Step Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cycledagain

On Training Wheels
I am working on a tricycle for my second daughter and am curious if anyone knows what this graphic looked like originally. I have recreated the front fender graphics and a slightly customized head badge. Originallity is not the overall goal but I would like to use the original looking graphics if possible. I attached two pictures. One close up and the other just a general rear picture so people might see where it is located on the lower step of the tricycle. Any help would be appreciated. I have sent a few emails to the tricycle fetish web site but have never had any response. They were not dealing with this question though. I am not sure if that person is part of this site or if the site is still active. Thanks again for any help. If you have a picture that can be emailed my email is [email protected]
Cheers

WP_20160322_002.jpg

WP_20160322_003.jpg

Thanks for the link ridingtoy. Does anyone on this forum have a tricycle with the logo still intact that could take a picture of it like the first picture I posted on this thread? I am going to try to work with the pictures from the ebay link but it would help for a closer picture. If anyone has reproduced these and happens to have a vector file or artwork from it I would gladly pay for the file. I am trying to get the graphics completed and cut tomorrow if possible. I can always add this graphic later but would prefer to complete it all at once.
Cheers

Back