When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grateful Dead Traffic - 1994 unused ticket Soldier Field

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
Usps
Shipping
Zipcode

mongeese

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can’t be many unused tickets out there. Here is one.

33BBD072-47D4-4E60-AC89-5589F45B5C95.jpeg

19CEF5A8-B19F-447E-AD7D-5C7334B941AA.jpeg

CB6D29D4-46AD-43DD-82FE-9719137E4321.jpeg

Nice! I was at 7/29/94 that week in Buckeye Lake, OH. Scored a comp ticket (was just a sticker) from one of the groundskeepers at the venue. We were right in front on the rail. Traffic was amazing and then the sky fell... it absolutely poured so the Dead opened with The Beatles "Rain" with a "Looks Like Rain" then "Samba in the Rain" during the second set. Oddly enough no "Box of Rain". A night I'll certainly never forget. Drove 8 hrs from Athens, GA to OH.

I always loved being out on the road heading to the next show... no smartphone or GPS. Just an atlas (hopefully relatively up to date), a stack of XL II-s working the tape deck and nowhere to be until the lights went down and the band took the stage. Been through 47 of 50 states out on the road seeing shows. Some really good times and great friends along the way. What a way to see the ol' US of A! Different days for sure.

Still have the sticker with the others

View recent photos.png

Back