When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Buying Experience!

-

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up a 1940/'41 Murray Elgin frame from @rusty.kirkpatrick and cant say enough good about the exchange.

A long time mutual of his on RatRodBikes and knowing some of his businesssher ein passing years, I've never had the opportunity but it's all been positive news. This is no different.

100% reasonable shipping, 100% Class Act communication. Above and beyond making sure I was comfortable.

If hes got something you want, dont hesitate.

Erin

I picked up a 1940/'41 Murray Elgin frame from @rusty.kirkpatrick and cant say enough good about the exchange.

A long time mutual of his on RatRodBikes and knowing some of his businesssher ein passing years, I've never had the opportunity but it's all been positive news. This is no different.

100% reasonable shipping, 100% Class Act communication. Above and beyond making sure I was comfortable.

If hes got something you want, dont hesitate.

ErinView attachment 1199328
Really appreciate that bud.

Back