Great Deal CWC All American 1940-ish $200!!!

These ads go away when you register for an account!

John G04

I live for the CABE
Oct 17, 2016
Bethlehem, PA, United States
Kinda think its a scam. Thought it looked like @Freqman1 porch , and there 3 postings all different prices.

Last edited:

John G04

I live for the CABE
Oct 17, 2016
There used to be 3 ads, one was for $750. I’ll call later today and find it a new home on the cabe if I’m able to buy it.

Reactions: fordmike65

John G04

I live for the CABE
Oct 17, 2016
Nvm the original owner has decided she now wants $400 for it and I said I wasn’t gonna pay that so its back up. 4 hour round trip for me so doesn’t really make sense for me anymore.

1motime

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 7, 2019
El Segundo, CA
The Craigslist listing was WAY too specific with too many detailed photos to be offered by "the little old lady down the street". Someone knows what they have. Nice bike even at the "new: price. It will go quickly

TieDye

I live for the CABE
Aug 24, 2015
Henderson, MI, United States
If you take a better look at the pics, you'll see the fork is not correct, it is way newer, like from the 50's. It should be prewar not postwar. Also, I think the faded color of the head does not match the tank, fenders, or rack. If the head faded, the front of the tank would have too. It appears the frame was from a different bike, and the blue and fork parts added to make it complete but not original.

Reactions: John G04

1motime

Aug 7, 2019
El Segundo, CA
If you take a better look at the pics, you'll see the fork is not correct, it is way newer, like from the 50's. It should be prewar not postwar. Also, I think the faded color of the head does not match the tank, fenders, or rack. If the head faded, the front of the tank would have too. It appears the frame was from a different bike, and the blue and fork parts added to make it complete but not original.
So it's another Craigslist scam?

1motime

Aug 7, 2019
El Segundo, CA
Playing around with pricing. I have been through this before. Frustrating and generally time wasting.....

Reactions: TieDye
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture