• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

Great Deal CWC All American 1940-ish $200!!!

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A very sweet OG paint bike with a killer badge, drop tube decal, and drop stand which has been floundering on Craigslist at $200! Not mine by the way.
https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/bik/d/dillsburg-vintage-1940-cleveland/7001314487.html
00O0O_3c7DHfAyAzN_600x450-2.jpg

00x0x_aZAP5HRQrA_600x450.jpg

00F0F_8pSWM9f2XPH_1200x900.jpg

@John G04

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
too far away darn it

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Kinda think its a scam. Thought it looked like @Freqman1 porch , and there 3 postings all different prices.

Last edited:

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
There used to be 3 ads, one was for $750. I’ll call later today and find it a new home on the cabe if I’m able to buy it.

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Kinda think its a scam. Thought it looked like @Freqman1 porch , and there 3 postings all different prices.

Not my bike or deck but if that's for real its a smok'n deal. V/r Shawn

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The Craigslist listing was WAY too specific with too many detailed photos to be offered by "the little old lady down the street". Someone knows what they have. Nice bike even at the "new: price. It will go quickly

TieDye

I live for the CABE
If you take a better look at the pics, you'll see the fork is not correct, it is way newer, like from the 50's. It should be prewar not postwar. Also, I think the faded color of the head does not match the tank, fenders, or rack. If the head faded, the front of the tank would have too. It appears the frame was from a different bike, and the blue and fork parts added to make it complete but not original.

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you take a better look at the pics, you'll see the fork is not correct, it is way newer, like from the 50's. It should be prewar not postwar. Also, I think the faded color of the head does not match the tank, fenders, or rack. If the head faded, the front of the tank would have too. It appears the frame was from a different bike, and the blue and fork parts added to make it complete but not original.
So it's another Craigslist scam?