When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Deal CWC All American 1940-ish $200!!!

-
ad2a6a615883d73667f3c4bccb602a18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Craigslist listing was WAY too specific with too many detailed photos to be offered by "the little old lady down the street". Someone knows what they have. Nice bike even at the "new: price. It will go quickly

If you take a better look at the pics, you'll see the fork is not correct, it is way newer, like from the 50's. It should be prewar not postwar. Also, I think the faded color of the head does not match the tank, fenders, or rack. If the head faded, the front of the tank would have too. It appears the frame was from a different bike, and the blue and fork parts added to make it complete but not original.

If you take a better look at the pics, you'll see the fork is not correct, it is way newer, like from the 50's. It should be prewar not postwar. Also, I think the faded color of the head does not match the tank, fenders, or rack. If the head faded, the front of the tank would have too. It appears the frame was from a different bike, and the blue and fork parts added to make it complete but not original.
So it's another Craigslist scam?

Back