When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Deal CWC All American 1940-ish $200!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not a scam but i guess saying your gonna clean it and ride it is not a acceptable response?? I said that and he goes, “well its already clean” ok i’m sure it could be waxed, “No should be restored” ok whatever. Apparently the lady who gave it to him is a very good friend and shes the original owner. I guess they think it belongs in a museum. I personally would rather sell a bike and think its being ridden but thats just me.

No he’s gonna raise the price too $600. In his world the price of parts doesn’t matter and its worth that because he says so. He said he’s gonna keep it that high because it shouldn’t be parted but if its been pieced together?

Oh well, it's a pieced together bike and it would maybe have been worth $200. There are many other ladies bikes for me to be offered, to buy, etc. On to the next one.

On eBay now...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cleveland-Welding-Company-All-American-Women-s-Bicycle-1940/163871705816

eBay.png

A lot of controversy. over this bike.It only $300,not $3000.Good price,nice lookin.

Back