When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Picture

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MartyW

Finally riding a big boys bike
Look at this picture that I stumbled across on Bicycle Bills site this would be a great pile of parts to mcome acroos at the swap meet and get for 5 or 10 bucks:D

Trash3-1.jpg

This site has some great stuff on it if you have never been there. It features American made balloon tire bicycles from 1933 through 1941!
http://www.bicyclebill.com/index.html

Marty W

Last edited:
marty,gone are the daze of the killer swaps. maybe 10 years ago. these days,we're all too aware of feepay,made a lot of this stuff accessible,and the swaps have suffered. why hassle w/driving distance,when you can buy online,have it delievered? keith;)

Keep searching, there is good stuff still out there. Just last week in N.C. I was at an antique engine/tractor meet and found a 1920 Indian Scout Motor.
Motor.gif

I saw a bigger pile of bluebird parts than that sitting in a corner at Chestnut Hollow. It's a great place to tour if you're in the Detroit area.

Chestnut Hollow

Yeah, I was at Jerry's place last year and seen a lot of cool items that he has. You won't get Flea Market deals there but he does have some great accessories and bikes!

Back