When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Western America

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JO BO

I live for the CABE
Nice tank bike hiding in the attic pictures are terrible....has stainless fenders. What year do you think?

B6E29542-4C87-4B83-BD8B-FB1399A457C4.jpeg

23537948-F7D4-4026-97B2-310E89FF8729.jpeg

ECC11DF6-6ED2-41F1-8919-BEC3DF12CFF7.jpeg

Depends on the serial number.

Like Manny says, the head badge pre-dates the frame by about ~10-years.

I agree about the dark pictures.

Last edited:
Appears to be a 26” Snyder built with a GWM badge; I am thinking ~1935; would depend on the serial number prefix.

Have seen a black 1935-D Snyder with the same four sweethearts chain ring sprocket. It had ~2+7/8” tall vertical hole spacing for the missing head badge. (Most Snyder bikes have the horizontal badge holes).
I recall a member from Indiana posting that GWM went asunder in the middle 1920’s; so I was confused to see later ads from midwestern hardware stores with the apparently former-GWM badges, on what appeared to be Rollfast bicycles.

Not sure what year Janie's ads might be from; (1934 A&S B-10-E?).

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I stumbled across something that stated GWM lasted until 1944 but it's hard to find much at all on the company. I can't find bike ads at all. Thanks Jo Bo

Hey Jo-Bo is that another frame and part of a pedal car in the corner of the pic. Just curious.

Appears to be a 26” Snyder built with a GWM badge; I am thinking ~1935; would depend on the serial number prefix.

Have seen a black 1935-D Snyder with the same four sweethearts chain ring sprocket. It had ~2+7/8” tall vertical hole spacing for the missing head badge. (Most Snyder bikes have the horizontal badge holes).
I recall a member from Indiana posting that GWM went asunder in the middle 1920’s; so I was confused to see later ads from midwestern hardware stores with the apparently former-GWM badges, on what appeared to be Rollfast bicycles.
View attachment 1395785
View attachment 1395786
Not sure what year Janie's ads might be from; (1934 A&S B-10-E?).
Yes I wonder if there is association with AS company using the B9 B10,B10E refernces etc Seems this bike matches pic description in the whole of it minus little details but of course the pedals,bars could have been changed over time etc. used the optional color scheme of blue/white. Thanks for this information. Jo Bo

Back