When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Western Manufacturing Company La Porte, Indiana U.S.A Crown Bike 19?? HELP !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Great Western bike from the teens looks to pre-date that other Samsco bike built by Snyder in the balloon tire era, (by about 20 years?).

Why not just post the serial number of the stolen Samsco bike?

Last edited:
The Great Western bike from the teens looks to pre-date that other Samsco bike built by Snyder in the balloon tire era, (by about 20 years?).

Was @mre straightbar's Snyder built stolen? I am so confused?! The Op's bicycle is clearly different from the later bike in post #26. When was the Samsco bike stolen?

it was a faded red looked original paint

had a set of triple drop rims
why im asking is i need a picture of it for police report were i used to live a guy helped himself to it and i never took # down so that would help with my proof of ownership
March 4,2013 stolen bike in thread Archie Sturmer linked.

It's possibly posted in a thread; you're the best "Finding" thread member... please.😀
Was @mre straightbar's Snyder built stolen? I am so confused?! The Op's bicycle is clearly different from the later bike in post #26. When was the Samsco bike stolen?
March 4, 2013 Where is it now?
Cool Bike!...to say the least....
final1-1-jpg.jpg

Back