When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green bikes for St. Patricks day

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have several, much like other Cabers with a full stable. ( some posted other past St. Pats day) Funny thing is, I've sold a few locally and I've bought one of them/Panther back, then I put 2 guys together to do a deal on another that was mine. There are about 750,000 people in my city of Winnipeg with maybe a dozen bicycle collectors I know of/6 I'm in contact with, (me 40 years in hobby) sold about 6 bikes to newbies, or guys that just wanted 1 neat bike.

The 1st picture is a Schwinn Panther bike I sold and bought back ( still have) from @oldy57 ( Cabe member) and the other green Panther I sold just went from one collector to another as I said above. I bought that in Grand Forks, ND back in the 1980's. I used to have 2 green Jags, but sold one. Sold the green Higgins Colorflow locally ( 1 of the 6 collectors..lol..) still have the green Huffy radiobike. Do green tires count on a Silver King? Ha! Happy St. Paddy Day all Cabers!!

IMG_5397.JPG

P1010098.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010014.JPG

P1010021 (2).JPG

JC HIG 2.JPG

jc higgins.JPG

wing hive.JPG

IMG_3026.JPG