When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Fuji

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I recently picked up a tall green Fuji and I think it is from the 70s. The bike has high flange hubs, chrome top tube cable guides, down tube shifters, chrome spoke protector and the color looks 70s. The serial number is F9F12273. The bike needs a good detailing and it should look like a new bike again. Any help with the serial number would be great. Thanks Tim

Juvela, thanks for the info. Any way to tell which day in June Of 1974? Thanks Tim

The bike is a Fuji Special Road Racer. Here are some pics from the garage floor. Tim

B783A220-BCC9-4770-AF32-56912D854613.jpeg

64B8CF45-4035-4CA3-9177-77B549399639.jpeg

-----

Forum member HARPO has posted three of these from this time within the past year or so:

---

This model was also private labelled "Campania" for a company located in Van Nuys, California -

Campania had as well a top model Fuji with their name -

-----

Juvela, thanks for that informative post. Like Harpo I enjoy bringing a bike back to the best it can be. I’ll put final pics of the green Fuji when I get done. I also need to look at the saddle that is under that home made cover. Tim

Back