When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Hunt Wilde handlebar tape

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if any of you still have the flamboyant lime green handlebar tape.

A buddy of mine gave me a 65 Schwinn Varsity frame and fork with the flamboyant lime green color. I'm building it up with the parts from my 81 Schwinn Deluxe Varsity.

If anyone can help, please let me know.
I have a couple of different colors of NOS Hunt Wilde light green. $10 a roll, shipped - PM me if you are interested.

1st roll color
HW1.jpg

HW2.jpg

2nd roll color
HW3.jpg

HW4.jpg

Last edited:
@Uni-Bike Lou
Lime tape seems to be a feast or famine situation on eBay. I only see this one roll for sale and it seems sellers are asking big money, even for the common colors. Here's the link and I'm 90% sure this is the later lime and not Campus Green.

Maybe Speedobob will ship it for free or cut his price a little.

GTs58 it’s so hard to match the color from my phone. The price is to much for this project.

I hear ya on the price. When I did the build on my Lime 64, posted above, I couldn't find any Lime tape for the longest time. I ended up buying a set of 1970's bars off a Varsity on eBay for 25 bucks and the bars were wrapped with that tape that's on my bike along with a stem and brake levers.

Back