When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green on green’46 b6 from shed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Found this’46 green on green our own hardware in my shed! Been there for awhile, about a year or so, maybe less so pulled it out today! Not sure what to do with it, so I guess I’ll start fixing it up until my cousin remembers that he has it, but never comes to my house so I guess I’ll box up old parts and put bob u seat on it and some nicer wheels I have and maybe try to polish it up a bit more! Here’s how it looks now and get rid of the Bfg tires for some fatter ones….

Not sure how you can forget about this….lol

Been really thinking about selling a bike or two and FINALLY being able to afford a green/green Schwinn....They're a tad over-priced these days now that the color combo is "popular" but maybe I'll get lucky. Lol

Been really thinking about selling a bike or two and FINALLY being able to afford a green/green Schwinn....They're a tad over-priced these days now that the color combo is "popular" but maybe I'll get lucky. Lol
Definitely seems like it does take a bit of luck not to mention a large stack of cash to nab a green on green combination! Hopefully you’ll be keeping those rad phantom’s!?

Back