When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green on green’46 b6 from shed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My buddy Jesus owns this one!

555FACF3-2210-44B2-A62B-20F7F6351652.jpeg

Definitely seems like it does take a bit of luck not to mention a large stack of cash to nab a green on green combination! Hopefully you’ll be keeping those rad phantom’s!?
Being the only provider in my household and the care-giver for my wife in most occasions Im not sure I can warrant spending the money people want for em even if I had it if that makes sense. However, I have landed some amazing bikes for numbers I could live with and worked very hard to get what i have so who knows right? I suppose anything could happen....
...but the phantoms really need to stay because they're part of my family.

Being the only provider in my household and the care-giver for my wife in most occasions Im not sure I can warrant spending the money people want for em even if I had it if that makes sense. However, I have landed some amazing bikes for numbers I could live with and worked very hard to get what i have so who knows right? I suppose anything could happen....
...but the phantoms really need to stay because they're part of my family.
Definitely have your priorities in the right order! Have my fingers crossed for you!!

Took for a saint paddy day ride! Didn’t take pics on ride, but did when I got home! Put bob u seat and black tires and nicer pedals on er, and a motorbike reflector on it! Took couple for y’all….,

Already had holes that fit reflector, kinda aimed down, but wasn’t gonna drill new holes!

I also have a green and cream ‘48wz whizzer that was restored by bob u for jay lenos friend! Never had a motor in it! It’s super sweet, needs to find a new owner! Pm me if you have interest in it!

It’s only been ridden once, by me! Super sweet ride! Willing to wheel and deal on it! I like prewar schwinn!

Back