When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Phantom Refresh

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
This is the bike I picked up in Atlanta last week. Looks a little crusty but I think will clean up nicely. V/r Shawn

What I started with
DSC_0244.JPG

DSC_0245.JPG

DSC_0249.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

DSC_0259.JPG

DSC_0246.JPG

DSC_0256.JPG

DSC_0270.JPG

Tear down and start clean-up and service

DSC_0316.JPG

DSC_0318.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

Can any Phantom experts chime in on the rear reflector? I’ve owned a few nice original ‘49 & ‘50s over the years with this one installed.

Can any Phantom experts chime in on the rear reflector? I’ve owned a few nice original ‘49 & ‘50s over the years with this one installed.
Good question--this is actually a Wald reflector. Funny thing is that there are no other holes other than the ones that match this reflector. I expected to see wholes for the large deluxe reflector but these holes are too close together for one of those. Looks like it has been there all its life. V/r Shawn

Good question--this is actually a Wald reflector. Funny thing is that there are no other holes other than the ones that match this reflector. I expected to see wholes for the large deluxe reflector but these holes are too close together for one of those. Looks like it has been there all its life. V/r Shawn

I've seen them on numerous Phantoms over the years.... I'd say they were on these
bikes since day one

My efforts today included the seat, frame, guard, other tank half, chain ring, handlebars, some misc stuff and getting the horn working. Got a bunch of stuff soaking too. Something interesting was that the head tube had been drilled for the shorter badges originally. @clueless1950 V/r Shawn

DSC_0359.JPG

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0364.JPG

DSC_0365.JPG

DSC_0366.JPG

DSC_0367.JPG

DSC_0368.JPG

DSC_0371.JPG

DSC_0373.JPG

Back