When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

green phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
does this look like one of the left over green phantom frames?tried to get bottom numbers but the owner is hard to comumicate with,looks like frame, carrier,fenders with side switch headlight

38834110_1041566842673980_7931667125163261952_n.jpg

i think all so its a mixure of parts,but its definetly not a repaint,ive lost interest it has 2 many non phantom parts,but i see a phantom front light,phantom aniversity frame,phantom seat,things i dont like,knobby tires,cheap springer stem and yoke,crusier style chain guard,smooth rims,reflector pedals,cusier style tank,no light on rear carrier,owner didnt look at serial number when i asked,was asian and could hardly understand what i wanted,paint,darts and striping to good for repaint,you can tell by enlarging pic

No white pin running across the center of the tank, not a phantom seat and the pins could be striping tape. Can't tell when I blew up the picture, to grainy. The green is also off shade. Not a bad looking bike but it's not an "Authentic" Phantom, repop or otherwise.

i kow its not a phantom,was just curious about the frame thats why i was trin to get him to tell me what was under the crank,but he was dumb or playin dumb,and its 2 far to go to check it out in person,i appriciate all the input,kinda gun shy as i was just sleepin on a girls hiawatha aero for a couple of bills

Any frame can be repainted as a phantom.

If the frame is a 49-59 then it can be a phantom

Non locking would be 55-59

why cant you understand when i said left over frames from the repro phantom run,for christ sake i know what an og phantom looks like,they use alot of extra black fantom frames for crusier 7s

There is NOBODY that can tell if that's a left over repop Phantom frame with that one lousy picture of a repainted cantilever frame. Sorry.

Back