When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green roadmaster do they exist?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
48' Deluxe

22496439_10155123498482921_7559774233836757584_o.jpg

I just got this 1947, two-tone green. The first picture is the one the seller sent me. The second picture is how it looks just now after we did a few things. I have replaced the seat. Today, I replaced the front rim with a nice bright original Roadmaster rim that I relaced with new spokes, trued it, and put on a new wide whitewall tire. Probably tomorrow I'll get the replacement original bright rear rim relaced, trued, and new "hoisery" on that too (rim strips, new tubes, and new tire.) I'm trying to decide whether I like the whitewalls or if I want to just go with blackwalls. What do you vote for? Whitewalls or blackwalls?
Deb

complete right - Copy.jpeg

Without Tank WW Front.jpg

I just got this 1947, two-tone green. The first picture is the one the seller sent me. The second picture is how it looks just now after we did a few things. I have replaced the seat. Today, I replaced the front rim with a nice bright original Roadmaster rim that I relaced with new spokes, trued it, and put on a new wide whitewall tire. Probably tomorrow I'll get the replacement original bright rear rim relaced, trued, and new "hoisery" on that too (rim strips, new tubes, and new tire.) I'm trying to decide whether I like the whitewalls or if I want to just go with blackwalls. What do you vote for? Whitewalls or blackwalls?
Deb

View attachment 909080

View attachment 909087
whitewalls.

Deb

View attachment 909080

View attachment 909087
Whitewalls

I vote a set of John's cream white wall chain treads. Schwinn tires on a CWC bike just isn't right! V/r Shawn

I vote a set of John's cream white wall chain treads. Schwinn tires on a CWC bike just isn't right! V/r Shawn
Lol.... I guess then you'd not like the fact that my 1953 Roadmaster next to it has Columbia Superb tires on it then. And, my 1950 Roadmaster has Kendas on it. And my 1947 24" has Duro's on it. I guess I've been doing it all wrong. Lol..... :p:D:) @Freqman1 Do you have a link or info on these tires you speak of? I am willing to look and buy.
Deb

Back