When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greenephantom's NEW "Schwinn Built Heavyweights 1946-1964" BOOK

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
I just received my copy of this book, and I have to say that I was very impressed indeed. This is a nice meaty, well organized book, full of useful information and packed with plenty of catalog pages of Schwinn bicycles and parts which were available during these years. Beautiful cover by M. Mathey. This is a MUST HAVE book for any postwar heavyweight Schwinn collector!

Last edited:
Thumb's Up

I have to agree Dave. I purchased all of Geoff's books that he had in stock and they are all great resources. Waiting for the '38 Combo and Tech & Spec to get back in stock to purchase those also.

Dave do you have the linkwhere the book can be obtained?
made_at_wwwtxt2piccom-1.jpg

Does anyone know if this book will be more available ? Guessing there all gone? I tried to find them on the website www.greenephantom.com but it refers to buy it on E-Bay. Tried that but no luck. My brother has one ,, he said he bought his last year. Hopefully they will print more of them.

No I have not. I take it he is a caber member then? Any help with this quest for this book will be Greatly appreciated!
I hope to buy one if he has any left.

Back