When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grey Ghost - MG Disc

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I totally agree - the hunt and finding them untouched barn, attic, basement is pure adrenaline!

I was into muscle cars for decades, primarily Olds 442 cars, was an OCA show judge at one point. So much fun back in the day when I could find a nice car for a few grand, detail and tune it over the weekend, then drive the snot out of it. Those days LONG gone. I still have my original AOL email - mscott442. I think the 442.com page may still be out there and some of mine may still be posted. Your black 69 W-30 is an amazing rare specimen! I think my 70 W30 post coupe bench seat 4-speed car is still posted there, check it out! It was at the OCA 100 year Nationals in Lansing and scored high 900's, 1st place restoration. LOL nothing in my garage now but Stingrays and I'm very happy!
Bikes or cars?..lol

Thanks for the compliment. Nice guy, Mike, out of eastern NJ. Large collection of Schwinn bikes and parts. Slowly liquidating.
So, where are you located? I see a 70-72 442 in your profile photo. I'm into muscle cars too and you might like this one I have...survivor 69 W30 4 spd. Paint and numbers with 3.91's.
View attachment 1770187
We’re from Mt Bethel.

Back