When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

grey ghost question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Obi-Wan Schwinnobi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I don't know jack about rays. just noticed three different shifter types lol.. Anyways, why was the grey ghost only sold for one year and the cotton picker for two?... Didn't realize so many variants existed!. No fenders, one year ww slick ect...

ha, I collect stingrays and have no clue. I just know (now) that if you find a shifter that is smooth on the arm, it is worth more.

The Cotton was 70-71 only. It's the only Stingray I own. V/r Shawn

Attachments

• Picker1.JPG
    Picker1.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Picker3.JPG
    Picker3.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 147
Here is my cotton. It is a resprayed bike, so who knows if it is even correct! This is a "coaster Krate" meaning it doesn't have gears.
8567256837_d3caec4af7_b.jpg

Shawn,

Nice cotton picker pics by cotton, but what would you have done if you had a grey ghost???

Would probably try to find a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost to take a pic with! BTW my bike is dead original to include tires and seat. Someone back in the day did attempt some rather crude touchups which I intend to fix one day. V/r Shawn

The ghost revisited...

Hahaha... I thought you might head to a haunted house with a can of silver spray paint! Now that would be over the top!

BTW: nice Krate! I wish I spent my money back in the day buying up prewar bikes instead of mass collecting these things... especially since they repoped them. Lost my shirt on krate and phatom parts (hate thinking about it, but I remember when phantom tanks were hard to come by).

-Ken-

Would probably try to find a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost to take a pic with! BTW my bike is dead original to include tires and seat. Someone back in the day did attempt some rather crude touchups which I intend to fix one day. V/r Shawn

I don't know jack about rays. just noticed three different shifter types lol.. Anyways, why was the grey ghost only sold for one year and the cotton picker for two?... Didn't realize so many variants existed!. No fenders, one year ww slick ect...

Why isn't the Ghost white? Cotton is often dirty anyway (grey), especially after I have worn it.

Back