When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grieder Flyer Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phattiremike

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A friend picked up this cool tricycle. We are wondering the year and if it pays to restore? Not much shown on the internet.

Any information is appreciated.

Merry Christmas- Mike

0E99011E-2289-4F37-8A7E-F778226F1697.png

D39B83C3-9BAC-43CB-B7E2-A238BD3F8E25.jpeg

AC64464C-7380-4A67-B9A4-7E6A8DA92421.jpeg

53E67E50-9DFF-4BDB-AE77-C3CF978A2CC8.jpeg

C9C4186C-3231-4466-9C20-F5B127B25DB9.jpeg

A38FE860-A1B1-4C32-A909-A1B4D05D4419.jpeg

Nice wall hanger with a cool badge

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The Grieder Flyer trikes were the only ones I ever remember seeing with solid wheels all around. A neighbor boy had one of these in a larger size back when we were growing up in the 1950s. I don't believe the seat on this one is original...looks like it came off a Junior Toy trike by the seat top design. All the Grieder Flyer trikes I've seen always had a vinyl covered seat similar to this one: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/1315869_222-grieder-flyer-tricycle

Not sure how many years these were produced but you don't see many of them around for sale.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I thought the solid rims, wide bars and those hubcaps made it a bit more collectible.
I appreciate the link.
Merry Christmas- Mike

The Grieder Flyer trikes were the only ones I ever remember seeing with solid wheels all around. A neighbor boy had one of these in a larger size back when we were growing up in the 1950s. I don't believe the seat on this one is original...looks like it came off a Junior Toy trike by the seat top design. All the Grieder Flyer trikes I've seen always had a vinyl covered seat similar to this one: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/1315869_222-grieder-flyer-tricycle

Not sure how many years these were produced but you don't see many of them around for sale.

Dave
It sold for $50. A pint of red automotive paint and hardner will be more than that. V/r Shawn

Back