When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Griffin Packard

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out who sold Griffin Packard Schwinn Built Bicycles in North Carolina? Anyone know anything about them? Thank you for any information. Barry

It's generally thought that the Cadillac, LaSalle, Lincoln, and Packard badged bikes were sold and/or marketed through the car dealers. I'd bet Griffin Packard was the local dealer. A quick google search brings up a number of folks named Griffin, as well as a street, in the town on the badge, Elizabeth City, NC.

It's generally thought that the Cadillac, LaSalle, Lincoln, and Packard badged bikes were sold and/or marketed through the car dealers. I'd bet Griffin Packard was the local dealer. A quick google search brings up a number of folks named Griffin, as well as a street, in the town on the badge, Elizabeth City, NC.
Thank you very much. I’ll try that

Back