When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grieder Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

idighistory

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am new to your forum and I don't know if you can ask about prices, but here I go. I run up on a old Grinder Tricycle. It is missing the fender and the seat is dry and cracked, but other than that everything else is in good shape for 70 to 75 years old. I did find the age of it but no kind of prices. The old couple who has it in their old barn will sell it, but I don't know what to offer them. I don't want to cheat them, but I am new to all this. Any help would be appreciated. I could post some pictures if it would help. Thanks in Advance. Jerry Ridley

Here we Go and Thanks for the Help

IMG_20201229_120248.jpg

IMG_20201229_120216.jpg

IMG_20201229_120233.jpg

IMG_20201229_120226.jpg

E-bay is almost the only source. Search for Antique Tricycle or Antique tricycle fender. For some reason Vintage does not work as well. E-bay's search engine is not what it used to be. Just pay attention to your front wheel size. Good luck. Everything is out there Just timing!

E-bay is almost the only source. Search for Antique Tricycle or Antique tricycle fender. For some reason Vintage does not work as well. E-bay's search engine is not what it used to be. Just pay attention to your front wheel size. Good luck. Everything is out there Just timing!
Thanks

Back