When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GT or Dyno or ? Please help ID this frame...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dale Alan

I live for the CABE
I know very little of BMX,which will be evident soon. I received this bike in a trade deal . Could anyone tell me what the frame is ? I took pics of the joints/welds and the serial number,hope that helps. It was described as an aluminum GT . The crank is GT,but the stem is Dyno labeled . The frame has no markings,like the GTs I have seen...The big GT at the end of the toptube. I believe it came as raw aluminum because there was decal adhesive everywhere and remnants of a headtube badge/decal.I did a quick search and got lost fast. Any help would be great,Thank You.

IMG_6935.jpg
IMG_6940.jpg
IMG_6936.jpg
IMG_6938.jpg
IMG_6942.jpg
IMG_6946.jpg
IMG_6945.jpg

I know very little of BMX,which will be evident soon. I received this bike in a trade deal . Could anyone tell me what the frame is ? I took pics of the joints/welds and the serial number,hope that helps. It was described as an aluminum GT . The crank is GT,but the stem is Dyno labeled . The frame has no markings,like the GTs I have seen...The big GT at the end of the toptube. I believe it came as raw aluminum because there was decal adhesive everywhere and remnants of a headtube badge/decal.I did a quick search and got lost fast. Any help would be great,Thank You.

View attachment 204235View attachment 204236View attachment 204237View attachment 204238View attachment 204239View attachment 204240View attachment 204241
that bike is that bike is called a rhino misfit it's made by Rhino bicycles it looks like it's an 06 they're really hard bikes to find on the web I actually have one

20190110_143304.jpg

Back