When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GT show cranks FSA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PennyPrince

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I got a set of GT show cranks, and I'm wondering if anyone has had this type of issues with the stamping fading away. I want to get these polished, but I'm afraid in doing so, the integrity of the stamped "GT" logo will only decrease and ultimately look stupid, any thought of engraving or some other sort of machinery out there that can reestablish the integrity of the logo? Please see images

20210628_182311.jpg

20210628_182255.jpg

20210628_182227.jpg

20210628_182249.jpg

20210628_182049.jpg

That wear is from a shoe rubbing on the crank while pedaling.a good polisher should be able to take care of it.might cost more as they will have to do that area by hand.
Hey! Thanks for getting to me. My concern, mainly is the logo, I'm afraid that the logo will only fade more, by polishing it. And I want to add more dept in the logo. Your saying that a polisher should be able to do that as well?

Back