When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gto Deluxe 24

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jarod24

I live for the CABE
Need info on this bike. Chainguard says GTO deluxe 24. I'm assuming the 24 is for the 24 inch rims. Looks like a Murray springer fork. Don't think the bars are original, guessing it had ape hangers. Can't find anything online so far. About what year and value? Thanks

image.jpeg

I'm guessing maybe it's a Firestone bike? The GTO Deluxe was a bike that was marketed by Firestone (the tire company) back in the day. I know this because I've been trying to find my old Goodyear muscle bike and came across a GTO Deluxe on Craigslist a few days ago with a Firestone head-badge on it. See below:

Firestone GTO Deluxe.jpg

Here is the link: https://madison.craigslist.org/bik/5721367816.html

Good luck!

That gold Firestone bike is a good deal at 80 dollars. It is a early bike probably 64 or 65. It has a 36 spoke rear wheel that the early models used.

That bike is a mish-mash of parts.

Springer front end: Murray
Chain guard, sprocket, and crank: Huffy
Frame: AMF(?)
The bars are off a big adult-size cruiser.

That bike is a mish-mash of parts.

Springer front end: Murray
Chain guard, sprocket, and crank: Huffy
Frame: AMF(?)
The bars are off a big adult-size cruiser.

Actually still have his one. My lady possibly wants it. What kind of frame is it? It can't find anything quite like it

Actually still have his one. My lady possibly wants it. What kind of frame is it? It can't find anything quite like it

The frame is from the mid 70's-early 80's. Were you able to find the serial number?

Back