When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess how this happened

-
Wow! After it flipped out of the truck it must have been hit by a concrete truck to get smashed up like that. That wheel would make a nice wall hanger for the living room. :p

Wow! After it flipped out of the truck it must have been hit by a concrete truck to get smashed up like that. That wheel would make a nice wall hanger for the living room. :p
The guy said cars had to swerve to avoid hitting the box. And you guessed it - That wheel is going on a wall for sure.

glad you got a good deal on it ,I was watching it on ebay and thought about it myself since I sold my orange one last year

glad you got a good deal on it ,I was watching it on ebay and thought about it myself since I sold my orange one last year
Like i said i already have one just like it. It was just driving me nuts with all that spray paint on it. I have the correct seat and sissy bar for it. I also have a whole room full of 60's wheels but no 70's.
Back to Ebay for a rear wheel unless a CABE'r has one. I can't win lately. Also have enough projects to get me through the summer. In AZ it's the opposite from most of you guys. It's too hot in the summer months so you stay in and work on bikes.

Like i said i already have one just like it. It was just driving me nuts with all that spray paint on it. I have the correct seat and sissy bar for it. I also have a whole room full of 60's wheels but no 70's.
Back to Ebay for a rear wheel unless a CABE'r has one. I can't win lately. Also have enough projects to get me through the summer. In AZ it's the opposite from most of you guys. It's too hot in the summer months so you stay in and work on bikes.

I used to be able to work on bikes inside the house too. Those days are gone so now I have to wait until fall winter and spring for garage or outside work. ;)

Married? I'm not and restored or refurbished all my bikes under the AC while watching tv. Just have had to get used to the kitchen counter always looking like the back of an old bicycle shop.
I hear ya, No doing the outside work until about November.

Back