When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold guitar signed by Robby Kriegar of the "DOORS"-new price $199 pick up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
Epiphone model SG special signed by Robby of the Doors-$395 plus shipping-paypal as friend

100_2538.JPG

100_2539.JPG

100_2540.JPG

100_2541.JPG

100_2542.JPG

Last edited:
Hmmnn.....to Canada...can you pack well Buck? PM to follow if you wanna ship/talk.

How is the back of it? Condition? Been played much? Straight neck etc./action as in the string height? The signature is cool, but I'm more into ( I can't play well...but..noodle on occasion.) the playability and condition.

Any story on how he signed it? Can a guitar shop go over it/set up, confirm it's "school of rock" ready?

was made in Indonesia-a good friend of mine who is a high end antique dealer bought this guitar from his good friend who retired from being a band promoter-the promoter had several guitars hanging on his office walls all signed guitars from all the bands he dealt with-my friend bought all the guitars-took them and hung them in his antique store- I owned a 1901 Featherstone bicycle packed in the original Featherstone shipping crate that he wanted so the guitar was in on the bicycle deal-I know nothing of the guitar-do not know when it was signed and not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada. and not sure what you mean "school of rock"-I don't think the guitar was ever played.

100_2627.JPG

100_2628.JPG

100_2629.JPG

100_2630.JPG

Nice. Thanks for the quick and interesting reply. "School of Rock" was just a goofy movie where actor Jack Black played a Gibson SG. I'll think about it. It's a good deal but I probably don't need another guitar. Cheers, Bob

Back