When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold guitar signed by Robby Kriegar of the "DOORS"-new price $199 pick up

-

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
Epiphone model SG special signed by Robby of the Doors-$395 plus shipping-paypal as friend

100_2538.JPG

100_2539.JPG

100_2540.JPG

100_2541.JPG

100_2542.JPG

Last edited:
Hmmnn.....to Canada...can you pack well Buck? PM to follow if you wanna ship/talk.

How is the back of it? Condition? Been played much? Straight neck etc./action as in the string height? The signature is cool, but I'm more into ( I can't play well...but..noodle on occasion.) the playability and condition.

Any story on how he signed it? Can a guitar shop go over it/set up, confirm it's "school of rock" ready?

was made in Indonesia-a good friend of mine who is a high end antique dealer bought this guitar from his good friend who retired from being a band promoter-the promoter had several guitars hanging on his office walls all signed guitars from all the bands he dealt with-my friend bought all the guitars-took them and hung them in his antique store- I owned a 1901 Featherstone bicycle packed in the original Featherstone shipping crate that he wanted so the guitar was in on the bicycle deal-I know nothing of the guitar-do not know when it was signed and not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada. and not sure what you mean "school of rock"-I don't think the guitar was ever played.

100_2627.JPG

100_2628.JPG

100_2629.JPG

100_2630.JPG

Nice. Thanks for the quick and interesting reply. "School of Rock" was just a goofy movie where actor Jack Black played a Gibson SG. I'll think about it. It's a good deal but I probably don't need another guitar. Cheers, Bob

Back