When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAACK Brass Badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stevewelborn

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Does know about what year I can attribute a brass "Mr. Bicycle" HAACK'S badge? It's on a frame that I can not find the serial number.

Does know about what year I can attribute a brass "Mr. Bicycle" HAACK'S badge? It's on a frame that I can not find the serial number.
I’ve only seen the aluminum pieces, I didn’t know he was around in the 50s. Look him up and see how long he’s been around. The serial number will be on the left rear drop out or underneath the crank.

I've heard HAACK'S started in the 30's as a motorcycle shop and was selling bikes by the 40's. I'm no expert. The badge is definitely brass. No sign of paint. Still cant find the serial number on the crank, rear drop, near badge or stem

I've heard HAACK'S started in the 30's as a motorcycle shop and was selling bikes by the 40's. I'm no expert. The badge is definitely brass. No sign of paint. Still cant find the serial number on the crank, rear drop, near badge or stem
Post a picture of your bike. We'll need a picture to help you out. Most all US manufactures stamped the serial numbers underneath the crank. I have no idea what brands Haacks sold other than Schwinn. The stamping may be covered with layers of paint, rust and or grease but it should be there.

Don't know when they started, but here is a matchbook cover from when they sold Indian motorcycles.

Here is photo showing the old shop after they had moved to selling bikes.

I'm a bit mystified by why I can't find the serial number. It only has two coats of paint. One original rusty orange color and then black over that.

Back