When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had our Rat Rod out and this girl rode by.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found these pics of a Kar-Kulture show we drove our Rat Rod to about 12 yrs ago, (ours is the one on the right) when this girl rides over on this really custom bike. Now I don't know if this was a custom build or they sell these. I don't remember if had 2 or 3 wheels but by the shadow it looks like 3. It said for sale on the guard with a number but I never called. It was a show for anything cool or custom and that bike is pretty cool and custom. People wouldn't look at our car long because I left all the Bees nests on the dash and inner doors and when people spotted them they would run away, it was pretty funny. After seeing that bike I had 100 ideas about building one but never did.

20220714_150931.jpg

20220714_151208.jpg

20220714_150821.jpg

Well the phone number is right there. My coin is it’s a 3 wheeler and I bet her dad has a Indian too. The bees nests is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while.

Back