When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hail Mary pass?

-
You know, if you look at it this way, what you are getting for the money is a map to the house of Fisk and a new best friend for at least a year you can sit there and drink beer with while he works on your new ride.

The bike is free :D

pap

You know, if you look at it this way, what you are getting for the money is a map to the house of Fisk and a new best friend for at least a year you can sit there and drink beer with while he works on your new ride.

The bike is free :D

pap

True enough, and I'll even buy the beer. :eek:

That is a fantastic deal for someone near by, I'd jump on it in a second but shipping always kills deals for me! And offering a year warranty, you either have confidence in your work or you're too decent of a person.

That is a fantastic deal for someone near by, I'd jump on it in a second but shipping always kills deals for me! And offering a year warranty, you either have confidence in your work or you're too decent of a person.

Both are true I'd say. ;)

He's got confidence in his work.

Dave, If I didn't know you better I might think that was a backhanded dig... :p

Back