When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Hairpin saddle $50

-
Price
$50 plus shipping
Zipcode

chughes1

Finally riding a big boys bike
In good condition but I can't read the label on the side. Thick leather, looks to be close to 1/4" thick. I thought that this was a repro from the 50"s but now I'm not sure. It is a "Special" made in Japan $50 plus shipping

DSCN3543.JPG

DSCN3544.JPG

DSCN3545.JPG

DSCN3546.JPG

DSCN3551.JPG

Last edited:
I believe the tag on the back of the seat might have said special.. if that can’t be recognized then you’re seat is less in value but you’re in the ballpark

I believe the tag on the back of the seat might have said special.. if that can’t be recognized then you’re seat is less in value but you’re in the ballpark
Hi I missed your post. I do have an additional seat marked Special. Are you interested in either or both? Chuck Hughes

I have one that’s going on my Elgin. I like to use a different saddle on each bike thanks for replying back

Can you show us a pic of the rear tag or where it should be or use to be?
Thank you, also might help with your sale 👍

I like it it's a bit different.

I'd contact you to buy it but I'm new here and gave no clue how to send pms or if I can yet ?

Last edited:
Back