When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hamilton Greyhound wagon parts needed ....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Fleetmaster46

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello guys n gals. New guy here I didn't see a place to introduce myself yet so I guess I'll start here lol. I have a green Hamilton Greyhound wagon that I'm almost done with but I need two of the little chess pieces for the top rail. Was hoping someone here could help me out finding some....

Thanks!!
20200328_014427.jpg

20200310_091346.jpg

20200310_091346.jpg

Nice one,Cool color. I cant help with the parts,just wanted to give kudos. I have a 40's aluminum greyhound. I needed a hub cap,finally got an ebay alert after a year or so for 2....Cool Chevy BTW,I always liked the Fleetmaster and later Fleetlines

Last edited:
Nice one,Cool color. I cant help with the parts,just wanted to give kudos. I have a 40's aluminum greyhound. I needed a hub cap,finally got an ebay alert after a year or so for 2....Cool Chevy BTW,I always liked the Fleetmaster and later Fleetlines

Thanks man! The aluminum ones are hard to find too! I guess anymore they all are getting that way lol... I don't know if you are looking for the script caps buf there is a full set on there now for 49 bucks obo.

And also thanks I just pretty much finished my 46 up late last year. It was a fun build!

I've never seen those Hamilton wagon rail stanchions anywhere for sale. If you know anyone with a machine shop they could probably turn a couple down from round bar stock using one of yours as a pattern. I have a 1954 Hamilton wagon which I believe is missing a couple as well. Welcome to the CABE!

Dave

Thanks man! The aluminum ones are hard to find too! I guess anymore they all are getting that way lol... I don't know if you are looking for the script caps buf there is a full set on there now for 49 bucks obo.

And also thanks I just pretty much finished my 46 up late last year. It was a fun build!
I found the cap,actually had to buy 2,lol.Ebay.... Just realized my post didnt make sense. Too early in the morning. Heres mine,I think its post WWII do to the old style wheels.....I'm now on the lookout for a '55-'56 Yellow Radio Line Davy Crockett.

Hamwagon.jpg

hamwag.jpg

Last edited:
I've never seen those Hamilton wagon rail stanchions anywhere for sale. If you know anyone with a machine shop they could probably turn a couple down from round bar stock using one of yours as a pattern. I have a 1954 Hamilton wagon which I believe is missing a couple as well. Welcome to the CABE!

Dave
Thanks Dave! Yeah I'm going to hit up a couple shops we work with and see if they'll make me some. If I can get them to make a few I'll let you know!

I found the cap,actually had to buy 2,lol.Ebay.... Just realized my post didnt make sense. Too early in the morning. Heres mine,I think its post WWII do to the old style wheels.....I'm now on the lookout for a '55-'56 Yellow Radio Line Davy Crockett.

View attachment 1163056

View attachment 1163064
Oh okay cool I seen the other style too. It never hurts to have an extra! Lol thats a way cool wagon man I love the artilleries!

View attachment 1163056

View attachment 1163064
Nice wagon! have a couple but not that nice. Been sitting on them for a bit mainly BC of time. Not sure if i want to go though them or leave as found. Not sure on value so once the time comes will determine I suppose. I like things both ways but as we all know "restoring" has to be a labor of love....

Nice wagon! have a couple but not that nice. Been sitting on them for a bit mainly BC of time. Not sure if i want to go though them or leave as found. Not sure on value so once the time comes will determine I suppose. I like things both ways but as we all know "restoring" has to be a labor of love....
Thanks,None of my business but I'd just clean/regrease and enjoy. Restoration is cool but they're original only once. I always get some nice comment or compliment on mine while walking the dog

Back