When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hand Engraved Schwinn Badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rennfaron

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I haven't come across something like this before and thought I would post it.

30171759_441784096270758_4428959747456842232_o (2).jpg

Interesting. I wonder if that was an original brass piece that was tooled and then plated. Fancy dancy.

Beautiful! Where did you see that? I know the lowrider crowd likes a lot of engraving. Some of it tasteful Some of it not so much.

Seller is in Mexico. Price is $320. Not sure if that is American dollars or Pesos. If Pesos that is around $13. That amount of dollars might be realistic since it is hand engraved. But he is also selling "old" bikes and parts for thousands of dollars. Someone want to step up and try to buy a badge and share what the outcome is?

Seller is in Mexico. Price is $320. Not sure if that is American dollars or Pesos. If Pesos that is around $13. That amount of dollars might be realistic since it is hand engraved. But he is also selling "old" bikes and parts for thousands of dollars. Someone want to step up and try to buy a badge and share what the outcome is?
Ha ya I saw that too. I figured there was a glitch in the system on the prices. The prices on the other stuff is crazy money. I would just reach out to the guy on FB and see what the deal is. Use google translate if you need it.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.17.44 AM.png

Back