When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Handle Bar Extensions More Avail.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rusty72

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
For sale are some handle bar extensions. For your motorbike. Adds an extra 4 inches. Made of black delrin.3-more sets available
Can make more. Pay pal only.
$20 shipped. So. Cal.
1A42C1BC-76F2-4191-B41C-2CFF4BCE65F3.jpeg

FFD5E1D6-F9DD-4D37-9FCC-F7363B7E8D30.jpeg

155BB93A-02B5-4EA9-8BD7-95978CB3DAC7.jpeg

Last edited:
those are very well made, good job. Delrin is a good material to use for them .... light, real stiff and easy to machine
I bet you will sell a ton of them.
found a set of bars this summer that had extensions like these hidden under the grips. they were made of wood, probably made a long time ago.
I taught it was a great idea, it makes the bike more confortable to ride.

Really interesting and I think a viable idea, but I have some reservations. What have you suggested for installation? I am wondering about affixing them into the bars. Is there any other procedure than whacking them into the ends?

I could conceive of a critical failure if one came loose for any reason while riding especially a motorbike! At minimum I think you would need additional all temperature epoxy or pin them through the bars or create a quill type arrangement that's tightened from the end but thats more complicated.

In the end something to consider is the coefficient of expansion btw the two materials. Delrin is probably pretty stable within a wider temp range than steel tubing the bars are made of....If you live in a temperature stable climate you might never be at risk but a wider cold to hot climate could potentially work them loose.

Safety First!

N

Last edited:
Back