When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Handle bar storage?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ian

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
In Memoriam
Okay fellow Cabers. How do you store all your extra handlebars for easy access?
Ian

They’re not extra, as far as I know; but if there is a 3rd hole in one of the ends, then I use an “S” hook and connect to an overhead conduit or pipe in the garage.
Not really intended as easy-access, but more like out of the way bulky-ness that yet has some order, and prevents damage.
Accessible without digging through a bunch of other handle bars falling all over the place.
If there is no 3rd hole, the S-hook may be attached to the cross brace (if applicable), or attach an “extra” stem?

Last edited:
They’re not extra, as far as I know; but if there is a 3rd hole in one of the ends, then I use an “S” hook and connect to an overhead pipe in the garage.
Not really intended as easy-access, but more like out of the way bulky-ness that yet has some order, and prevents damage.
Okay. I meant not presently in use now. 😀 I only have 8 or 9 waiting for a home....

Usually next to the seats

Not the greatest photos, but you get the idea. Two sets of hooks, one above the other. Bottom photo gives a better idea of what an almost empty hook looks like. Bars are stored above my workbench, and I need a stepladder to get to them, but fortunately I don't need to get to them too often

Back